The Heat Trax snow melting mat is an efficient and convenient way to eliminate snow and ice. This portable electric heating mat lays over a variety of surfaces and provides a clean, safe passageway. The Heat Trax mat is made with an electrically operated heating element sandwiched between two protective surfaces of nonÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂslip rubber. This mat either plugs directly into a standard 120V or 240V outlet or can be hardwired into an electrical junction box.
- Great for walkways, driveways, stairs, loading docks, and handicap ramps
- Alternative to shoveling, snow blowing, harsh chemicals, and embedded systems
- Portability lets you melt snow anywhere you want.
- Extremely durable and designed for outdoor use during the entire winter season
- Melts up to 2 inches of falling snow per hour
The Heat Trak costs as little as 60 cents a day to operate. It's rubber surface creates traction to further prevent slipping and falling. Grommet holes on each side allow for simple securing. 1/4 inch thickness and 6 feet of cord length